1. What Is Toothpaste Filling Machine?
A toothpaste filling machine is an equipment that you should use to fill a container with a paste used for oral hygiene.
WEIBANG designs and builds filling machines and packaging equipment for Toothpaste. Our Toothpaste liquid filling machines are designed to meet the changing needs of the Toothpaste industry. We manufacture the ideal machinery to handle your Toothpaste filling needs and meet your production goals.
PLC control, touch screen, Simple operation. Combination of the high quality programming controller and button. Comprehensive understanding of the stepless speed regulation, parameters, output counting, pressure indication, fault display and other operating conditions.
2. Automatic working process from tube loading to finished product output. Autometic tube feeding, automatically finish tube feeding, photoelectric sensor poistioning,inert gases filling (optional), material filling , sealing,batch number printing,finished product output.
3. High precision poistioning system controlled by a photoelectric light sensor, reducing colour difference between the tube and color patc.
4. External adjust site, position digital display, convinient and accurate to adjust, suitable for mass production with various sizes and various catogories.
5. Mechanical, photoelectron, electric, pheumatic intergrative controlling.
3. Parts Of Toothpaste Filling Machine
Safety system – protects against unwanted mishaps and emergencies
Plunger valve – responsible for dispensing the right amount of product
Filling nozzles – controls the flow of liquid into a container
Hopper – it is a funnel-like device accountable for moving material from one place to another
Frame – this is the support system of the machine
Coding jaws – this is where you can easily and quickly set up the machine
Discharge unit – this device enables products from the tank to fill up the tubes
Motor – provides enough power to the machine to do its work
Control unit – this device is responsible for different commands on the machine.
Cooling unit – this is where sealing takes place.
Tube container – this is where empty tubes are stored
Sensor – a sensor detects the tube and then fills it. Without detection, there will be no filling
4.How Tooth Tube Filling Machine Sealing Machine Works
A toothpaste tube filling machine works in follows in three ways.
The first step is tube feeding, then tube filling, followed by tube sealing, and finally tube coding.
The empty tube is fed into the machine and automatically moved to the rotary table.
Depending on how the machine was programmed, you can use a nozzle with paste at different speeds.
There are several filling techniques one can use.
Once the filling is done, the rotary table moves the tube to the sealing unit.
At the sealing unit, the tube is sealed by mechanical clamps.
The last step is where the tube is coded.
Information such as the expiry date, manufacturing date, and other information is printed on the tube.